Students at Sadler Means YWLA are divided into three Houses. Each House consists of approximately of 120 students.
Each of the Houses represents one of the core values of our school.
- House of Integritas (Latin for 'integrity')
- House of Collegium (Latin for 'sisterhood')
- House of Salubritas (Latin for 'wellness')
Our core values for each of these houses are:
- Respect others
- Learn empathy
- Seek out positive role models
- Respect my body, mind and spirit
- Have a healthy self-image
- Be a courageous leader
- Have strong moral character
- Be trustworthy
- Be resilient because I am confident